December: CRD Tech Update
Hi everyone, a quick summary of where we are now and what’s coming next!
Soon we will share a more detailed roadmap with you — stay tuned!
- Launched partnership with ChainLink, which introduced a new type of Oracles: KYC & Compliance.
See the announcement.
- Now ChainLink Oracle allows dApps to verify if a certain ETH address passed KYC with CRD Network. Data is available in ETH and Polygon (MATIC) networks.
CRD Chainlink Node.
- Developed and published Telegram KYC Bot which allows you to pass KYC & verify your ETH address to become Defi-Compliant. Bot is integrated with our backend and Hyperledger Besu.
Pass Your KYC!
- Launched CRD Network KYC Airdrop (via TG Bot).
To incentivize early adopters of Proof-of-KYC protocol we will be providing 10500 CRD for passing KYC and verifying ETH address
Get Your KYC Airdrop!
- Updated CRD Network whitepaper: Read about KYC Compliant DeFi & Proof of Reserves.
Read CRD Whitepaper.
- Developing Fiat >< Crypto flow
- Getting listed on CEXes
- Establish partnerships with different Oracles